Jumbotron with background image

Farshad Momtaz
I'm using a jumbotron to show a header on top of my page. I want to assign a background to it and some text to be shown on top of it. If I use the following code
.jumbotron {
background-size: cover;

the image and the text will be shown but it will not show the full height of the image. Is there any way that I can show the full height of the image without setting it using "height:500px"?

moreover can I add some padding or margin to the top of the container so it is shown in middle of the image (background of jumbotron)?

Thank you

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "twitter-bootstrap" group.